I can’t believe it’s a new year….and I hope you are all doing well. With the new year I thought about gardening and food preservation – thinking about the colorful plants and produce helps take the dreariness out of my mind! Continue reading
Interested in trying that Bloody Mary Drink Mix but can’t find it at your favorite store? Click here to go to the Mrs. Wages Online Store and place your order.
- 2 8-oz. packages semisweet-chocolate squares
- 12 (8” long) baked pretzel rods
- toppings: chopped nuts, coconut, sprinkles, mini-peanut butter pieces
- Place toppings on waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate.
- Spoon or dip pretzel in chocolate, leaving a few inches not coated at one end.
- Immediately sprinkle coated pretzel with choice of toping.
- Lean pretzels on not coated edge and refrigerate until coating is set.
- A second coat can be applied with a different choice of topping if desired.