May you enjoy the spirit of the holiday season. Merry Christmas one and all.
Interested in trying that Bloody Mary Drink Mix but can’t find it at your favorite store? Click here to go to the Mrs. Wages Online Store and place your order.
- 2 8-oz. packages semisweet-chocolate squares
- 12 (8” long) baked pretzel rods
- toppings: chopped nuts, coconut, sprinkles, mini-peanut butter pieces
- Place toppings on waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate.
- Spoon or dip pretzel in chocolate, leaving a few inches not coated at one end.
- Immediately sprinkle coated pretzel with choice of toping.
- Lean pretzels on not coated edge and refrigerate until coating is set.
- A second coat can be applied with a different choice of topping if desired.
Pickled beets are loved by some family members and even though they are long gone from the garden, canned beets work just as well. Actually they are easier because the cooking and peeling are already done for you! Just buy some Mrs. Wages Pickled Beet Mix and you are ready to fill the house with the aroma of cinnamon and cloves.
But your holiday-motivated generosity in the kitchen doesn’t have to stop there!