Interested in trying that Bloody Mary Drink Mix but can’t find it at your favorite store? Click here to go to the Mrs. Wages Online Store and place your order.
Cook’s Note: Make the Bloody Mary drink mix from fresh tomato juice and Mrs. Wages® Bloody Mary Drink Mix Seasoning or buy prepared Bloody Mary drink mix at the store to save time.
Yield: 8 – 2 cup servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 1 package (16 oz) penne pasta
- 1 qt prepared Mrs. Wages® Bloody Mary Drink Mix
- 4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz) petite diced tomatoes, drained
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Minced parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, whisk prepared Mrs. Wages® Bloody Mary Drink Mix and flour.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in cream and grated Parmesan cheese. Return to a low boil, stirring frequently until sauce is smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and pasta; heat through.
- Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese and parsley.